Sunday, 22 January 2012 01:28
This is a quick and handy recipe for a basic wrap to use for lunches or your sandwich press. Makes 1 unit. They can also be used as pinwheels as per this recipe.
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2T LSA (ground linseed sunflower & almonds)
- 1T olive oil or melted butter
- 1T water
- 1/2t baking powder
- Salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour onto oiled flat rectangular or square dish (the recessed area of a dinner plate is ideal).
- Microwave on high for 3 mins or until completely set in middle and remove from dish as soon as possible.
- Use as a flat bread wrap as desired.
- It takes 3 mins in MY microwave but others only take 2 mins so test for yourself and note the time down.
- Swap out the LSA for ground flaxseed / linseed or try golden flaxseed. LSa gives the mildest taste however.
- You can cook this in a non stick pan as well like a pancake.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 11 May 2013 02:34 )